15 January 2017

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK


Woop woop I´m finally posting my very first fashion  post haha!! This blog was actually meant to be a fashion blog but it´s definitely harder than I thought to find someone who takes good pictures of you at least ones a week... and taking pics outside when it´s freezing cold isn´t really the best thing as well... haha I´m really wondering how the big bloggers manage to take good pics during winter?!
Buuuut anyway on friday I thought I should give the self-timer mode and my tripod a try and I actually really like how the pictures turned out:))
By the way did it snow where you live as well this weekend?? I was sooo happy when I woke up on friday and everything was white outside.. I always feel like a little kid when it snows because i get waaaay to exited about it!!
Now it actually all melted away before I was able to take any pictures but I´m still hopeful that it gonna snow very soon again haha...
Jeans- Topshop
Sweater- Brandy Melville


Do you love to wear (black) minimalistic clothes just as much as I do or are you a more colorful person regarding clothes??
I hope you enjoyed this post!

Alina

7 comments:

  1. Super Beitrag und schöner Blog :)
    Ich trage auch super gerne schwarz und gedeckte Töne, lieber als bunt :)
    Viele liebe Grüße von deiner neuen Leserin
    Juli von Lebenlautundleise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Outfit ist echt schön <3
    Und die Bilder sind auch echt super gut geworden.

    Liebe Grüße
    Megan // clueless-megan.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I saw your blog and I liked, I am following u now and I hope u can visit my blog and follow me back, great post.
    Kisses ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! I gonna check out your blog:))

      Delete
  4. Sehr schöne Bilder!
    Ich habe deinen Blog jetzt schon für mich entdeckt, bin gespannt auf mehr.

    Allerliebst, Marie Celine | http://marieceliine.blogspot.de | Auf meinem Blog findet eine Blogvorstellung statt, vielleicht möchtest du ja teilnehmen.

    ReplyDelete