14 May 2017

GRADITUDE 14//05





// the sunset // seeing my friend every day in school // cozy sunday mornings with a cup of green tea // early runs in the woods while the sun rises // being healthy // good grades in school// the opportunity to write a blog // taking pictures // fresh fruits // dreams  // long kisses // listen to music in the train // having people who are always there for me // being sporty // delicious food // having breakfast with my boyfriend  // crazy night outs with my friends // hot chai latte // nights watching series and just having time  // taking photos // having holidays and going to the Netherlands in two weeks // feeling the sun on my skin // my family // ordering a new pair of shoes and sunnies // hearing the birds chirp early in the morning // having goals

What are you greatful for??
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment