07 June 2017

THE VINTAGE SHIRT



I really really enjoy blogging in general... taking pictures, editing them, sharing my thoughts. But one thing which often kinda annoyed me during the last month (or even years haha) is that I´m just not completely sure about my style. I´m often just not sure if I should upload a photo I generally like, but which doesn´t match my Instagram feed, or if I should buy a jeans, which doesn´t match with some pieces of my closet (hahah that´s one of the reason why I almost only have black clothes- because you can wear them with everything!!)

I´m still on my journey and I probably always will be- and that´s a good thing!
I like changes, I like trying out new things, I like to get better every day, but I really really would like to have some clarity, to know what my style is, to feel confident about it.

Lately I feel like I´m a lot closer to the person I want to be and truly am... and with that comes the feeling of knowing (more or less) what my style is... well haha I beg my style is still going to change a lot during the next years nevertheless.
Nothing changed about the fact that I wear a lot of black clothes (which will probably never change haha because I looooovvee this color!!).
BUT a white t-shirt with blue letters which I got at a fleamarked became my favorite t-shirt... and this is definitely a beginning, isn´t it haha?

Let me know how you feel about your style!!

Alina


Shoes : Puma Suede Heart // Jeans: Topshop (similar one) // Shirt: fleamarked // Sunnies: Ray Ban // Watch: Daniel Wellington

4 comments:

  1. Du siehst einfach toll aus! Auch dein Style gefällt mir super gut! Ich zweifel auch, wie jedes Mädel, über den eigenen Style. Es gibt ja schließlich immer was zu meckern! Mich inspirieren Outfitposts am meisten! Vielleicht hilft es dir ja auch viele OOTD Posts anzuschauen!
    Dein Blog ist übrigens super schön - ich bin dir gleich mal gefolgt!
    Ein tollen Abend und ein tolles Wochenende wünscht dir,
    liqesse von www.liqesse.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww vielen vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar, ich habe mich total gefreut!! Yass da hast du Recht, ich finde auch, dass OOTD Posts und Weheartit einfach perfekt sind um Inspirationen für den eigenen Style zu finden:))

      Delete
  2. Sehr schöner Look, das Shirt sieht wirklich ganz toll aus!

    Liebe Grüße
    Jimena von littlethingcalledlove.de

    ReplyDelete