04 August 2017

ABOUT ALL THE THINGS I WANT TO DO IN MY LIFE



Last night I couldn´t stop thinking about the things I want to do this summer, this year and generally in my whole life


...so I ended up writing a list of all the big and small things I want to do in my life!!


 It was actually kinda scary because I realized that there is sooo little time left to do a major part of the things even though I´m only 17 years old...

I guess I lived at least 15 on autopilot and didn´t really think about why I do what I do and what I truly want to do with my life and sadly I have the feeling that a lot of people still live on autopilot...

I see quite a lot of people who tell me "If I only had more money..." "If it would be possible..." when we talk about what to do after school. I sometimes may think a bit too optimistic but I mean why should it be unpossible to realize our dreams. 

Dreams are not meant to stay dreams forever.



THINGS I WANT TO DO IN MY LIFE


run a marathon

live in the Netherlands

travel around the world

learn how to surf

do sky diving

help people

become a successful blogger

buy an expensive camera 

live in the appartement of my dreams

take pictures in a sunflower field

live in Sweden or Norway

go hiking before the sunrise

throw a crazy summer party

dive in the ocean

inspire somebody to go vegan

get a driver´s licence and buy a black mini

get a dog

go to a Coldplay and Ed Sheeran concert

learn dutch and a scandinavian language

do the splits

getting to know people from all over the world

live in Amsterdam for at least one month




What things are on your list?
Have a nice day,
 Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment