NEW IN

by - 10:49 AM

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak"




PUMA SUEDE HEART//

I really reaaally love these shoes and I got quite a lot compliments for them since I have them!! The funny thing is that when I ordered them online I   didn´t see that the sole was actually blue with glitter, so when they arrived I got a little shock hahah... but my mom had the great idea to go and buy some black nailpolish and paint the sole... and it really worked!! So thanks mom for my very unique new shoes:)

BRANDY MELVILLE BLACK VELVET TOP//

I got this top quite a long time ago but I just felt like I had to show it to you anyway because it´s the NO.1 thing I wear on partys... hahah I actually feel like I wear this top waaaaay to often, but never mind!!

RAY BAN ROUND METAL//

Ahhhh I really really wanted these sunnies for a loooong time but I´m a girl who looses her stuff very very often, so to be honest I was afraid that I would loose these sunnies right after I bought them... so I was never quite sure if I should invest the money, but yeeahh eventually I did and I´m really happy with the decision:))

CATRICE LIPSTICK 340 BERRY BRADSHAW//

I was always the kind of person who had too many lipsticks, but a few weeks ago I tidied up my room and got rid of some old lip products... but yeeeah than I realized that I have zero red lipsticks hahaha.. so that was a good reason to buy a new one!!

BENEFIT HOOLA BRONZER//

I think I don´t have to say a lot about this product, but if you want to invest money in a (new) bronzer, go and buy this one, I really love it!!


I hope you enjoyed the post!! Have a nice evening:))
Alina





You May Also Like

4 Kommentare

INSTAGRAM