ICED CHAI COFFEE

by - 12:14 PM

"You can do this! -coffee"



Honestly, I´ve never really been a coffee-drinker, and I still wouldn´t call myself one... but we got a new coffee maker last week, which I HAD TO TRY OUT of course!!
Well my creation turned out to be more like an Iced Chai Latte with a little taste of coffee haha, but I have to share the recipe with you anyway, because since I´ve tried it out, I drink it almost every day (haha and sometimes even 2-3 times a day... yeeaah I´m kinda obsessed...).

ICED CHAI LATTE 
1 person

5-6 Ice Cubes
1 cup Oat Milk or Almond Milk
2 tsp Chai Powder (Simply Chai)
1 pinch of Cinnamon
Normal or Double Espresso

1// prepare the espresso
2// put the ice cubes into a nice glass and add the chai powder and cinnamon and after that the espresso and milk
3// add a long spoon or a staw... et voila!!

I hope you liked the post!! And you really really need to try out this easypeasy recipe... I promise you won´t regret it!!

Alina





You May Also Like

0 Kommentare

INSTAGRAM