MOODBOARD // FREEDOM

by - 9:40 AM




source:Weheartit

Today, I´m dreaming of new places, new people, freedom. Jungles, wild animals, airports, friends, love, cocktail nights. Being free, doing exactly what I want and chasing my dreams... being around the right people and looking beyond the imperfections of my life. Living in the moment.

Ohh I simply love creating mood boards and getting inspirations. It always shifts me into a better mood and makes me dream big! And moreover I believe that it brings me closer to my goals... but more about that on Sunday:) You can be excited!

Do you have a mood/vision board? What are your dreams made of? Let me know in the comments!

XX Alina

You May Also Like

16 Kommentare

  1. Hast eine neue Leserin, toller Blog! <3
    xx Kristine | kristykey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow das Mooboard ist richtig toll. Ich liebe es mich von solchen Bildern inspirieren zu lassen :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Measlychocolate by Patty
    Measlychocolate now also on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine tolle Kollektion!!!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das Moodboard ist der Hammer! Hab sowas eine Zeit lang gemacht,hab jetzt wieder richtig Lust drauf :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Alina von Selfboost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy noch jemand mit meinem Namen haha:) Jaa, es macht total Spaß oder?

      Delete
  5. Was für ein tolles Moodboard :)
    Eine schöne Auswahl und tolle Inspiration.
    Hab noch einen tollen Tag!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super schönes Moodboard!
    Besonders gefallen mir die ersten beiden Bilder <3

    xx
    Josie / Warm Winters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :) Du wurdest in meinem neuen post erwähnt (der Post Meine <3-Blogs), falls du vorbei schauen möchtest.
    Alles Liebe, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total toller Blog, folge dir nun! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM